Love Our Drivers Promo
Please read these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) carefully prior to participating in the CMT UK “We Love Our Drivers” promotion (“the promotion”), whereby CMT UK will generate a driver-specific promotional code (“Discount Code”) for you to distribute to customers in order to encourage the use of electronic hailing through the ARRO passenger application. You will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms, and be bound by same, by participating in the promotion and/or distributing any such Discount Code.
the promotion will be offered from 12:00 AM December 1, 2017, to 11:59 PM January 1, 2018.
By participating in the promotion, you agree to the Terms. Please note that you are still subject to CMT UK’s general terms and conditions to which you have agreed in order to receive CMT UK services. Please remember that neither CMT UK nor ARRO is a party to the passenger transportation agreement between you and the passenger, as CMT UK and ARRO act solely as intermediaries for this transaction.
The organiser of the promotion is CMT (UK) Ltd. with its registered seat at Langley House Park Road, East Finchley, London, N2 8EY (referred to in these Terms as “CMT UK”).
2. Promotion period, scope
(1) the promotion will run from 12:00 AM December 1, 2017, to 11:59 PM January 1, 2017.
(2) Discount Codes will provide new ARRO customers with a one-time discount of two (£2) GBP, with such discount to be applied to the metered taxi fare and applies only to a first time ARRO customer who electronically hails, books through, and pays for such first-time customer’s first ARRO trip via a credit card on file within the ARRO passenger application. As a driver, you will receive five (£5) GBP each time your diver-specific Discount Code is successfully utilized by a passenger, up to a maximum of five hundred (£500) GBP in the aggregate (the “Discount Code Threshold”).
(3) For full terms and conditions applicable to passengers to use a Discount Code please visit RideARRO.com/First-e- Hail-UK- Promo.
(1) To participate in the promotion you must be (i) 18 years or older, (ii) a fully licensed taxi driver in compliance with all applicable regulations and laws, and (iii) be subject to a valid agreement for services with CMT UK.
(2) Participation with false identities or the identities of third parties as well as participation via automated systems or other manipulations is not permitted. Participation through the use of “dummy trips” is not permitted. “Dummy trips” are those trips that are only made for the purpose of gaining payment by CMT UK, including those in collusion with the passenger. If CMT UK suspects such behavior, it is entitled at any time and at its discretion, to block the parties without notice until the end of the campaign period or to delete the corresponding customer accounts.
4. Promotion participation
(1) As a driver with a valid agreement with CMT UK, you will be provided with a driver-specific promotional code that you may distribute to customers or potential customers. You will be compensated, as dictated in these Terms, each time a customer successfully inputs and uses your driver specific promotional code in connection with a fare greater than ten (£10) GBP (each a “Successful Conversion”). Each code may be used a maximum of one hundred (100) times only.
(2) During the promotion, in addition to compensation provided to you under these Terms, you will continue to receive the full fare based on the current local taxi rate regulations (in addition to any tip freely provided to you by the customer). Additionally, you will be compensated for each Successful Conversion and be paid weekly for all amounts earned from Successful Conversions during the previous week.
(3) This promotion cannot be combined with other offers, benefits, vouchers or rebates. The Discount Code has no cash value, cannot be transferred and can only be used once per trip. The Discount Code cannot be sold, resold or redeemed for cash.
(1) If individual provisions of these terms and conditions are or become invalid, the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall remain unaffected. It shall be replaced by a provision that best approximates the intent of the invalid provision. These terms and conditions may be amended by CMT UK at any time if these conditions contain gaps (additions) or if de facto or legal flaws subsequently arise that might significantly impact the purpose of the bonus campaign or make it impossible to carry out.
(2) CMT UK reserves the right to change or end any promotional offer at any time without further notice.
(3) The promotion is subject to English law.